Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Sleepless Nights

So I had originally promised myself I would post every day. Not only as a way to log the activity to reach my goals but also as a writing exercise. Then the weekend happened and I was able to spend it with my adorable niece and, well, the best laid plans...

Then yesterday I ate dinner and proceeded to pass out on the sofa like a 90 year old lady after she had her special pills. Alls well I guess since I did need the sleep.

Things I did today in my quest for change:
Healthy Eating- I was a little bad over the weekend but I restrained myself from completely overindulging.
Spending- I bought Andy a work coat because he needed one.
Activity- I met my step goals and have started a daily workout as of Monday. Day 2 was harder on my knees but I'm hoping it'll get better.
Job- My hilarious brother Dan narrowed down my choices of new careers by telling me I should look to find a job in the same line of work because that's where the money is. Yuck! 

2 comments:

  1. I think you are doing great! You don't have to be perfect to be making progress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Heather! We had pizza on Saturday, deep dish which is like my kryptonite (sp?), but I only had one slice instead of the 2 I normally eat. I'm hoping to get used to smaller portions but not deprive myself of the stuff I like.

      Delete