Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Resolutions resolutions


So much for writing here every day! I feel like I'm in a place in my life where I can't seem to stop complaining about my job and I hate starting blog posts with "so the asylum is still sucking the life out of me" because I know I'm not unique in having a horrible job. I don't want to be that person who only thinks about how miserable her work life is because my life is not just about that. So let"s all agree that working for a living blows and we all wish we were independently wealthy.

In brighter news, I am still succeeding in the whole "eating health(ier), controlling my eating habits" and I can prove it because my shoulder area is getting slimmer. Only problem is that it's a weird place to start to lose weight if the rest of you is still the same. I went shopping for a suit jacket and the usual size I buy was too big on my shoulders/arms but if I went a size down, the shoulders would fit me but the boob/stomach area looked weird! How is a girl supposed to find a perfect interview jacket if she looks like she's wearing her mom's clothes? Or worse yet...



No comments:

Post a Comment